2 Mar 2011

Portfolio, La Deuxième

In case, I've given the feel lately that I've stopped loving Advertising... perish the thought. It is just that I've been unable to upload stuff to my 'Portfolio page'. (Blogger and I have a bitter sweet marriage of convenience.)

So it's got to come here, for now.

Anyway... These are some of the prettier-looking print ad thingys I've done lately.

The following series of ads had been done for the newest Media & Media Services Directory in the country. It's a real mixed-bag audience. So we dropped the temptation of omg!-that's-sooo-clever ads, and went back to basics and a drawing board. Literally. The result was sheer simplicity - the unvarnished sort of claims someone might actually be persuaded to believe.

UMS has got Advertising...


Direct Contact & Activation...


Public Relations & Media Management...


Corporate Events...


And we've got the most prolific Digital & Internet shop in town...



There is this interesting little gem that came along when no one expected...



When time permits, I do try my hand at the odd poster and logo design.

The following is something I simply loved doing... The petite à-la-francaise-style 'coffee cup & cookie' doodle - and of course, the cheeky Copy.

And while sometimes, the stuff I "cobble together" gives my Art guys a hell of a time cleaning up - (sorry guys) - this was not one of those times.




And here's a poster I did for the Creative Department. (Got to remember to take a printout soon!)

The Art and Layout is mine. The profound words, Bill Bernbach's.



Here's a unreleased concept for a feline cause...

No comments: